Saturday, May 12, 2012

At least its not writer's block


In case you're wondering why I haven't been blogging lately - it is because I've started writing again.  I am working on two sequels to "The Moon Cried Blood" and on a book of short stories.  On average - it takes me about three months to write a book, and another two to five months to edit it/work with an edit. I won't be releasing anything new until next year. In addition to the amount of time it takes to write and edit, it makes little sense to release more than one work every year or so, because it becomes impossible to promote them if they are released that rapidly (I should say: hindsight 20/20 since I released three books in a 9 month period).

"The Moon Cried Blood" looks like it's turning into a trilogy, which makes a lot of sense, given it's race memory/time (not exactly travel) themes. If you've read it, well, you know what I mean.
Speaking of promotion, I'm happy to report that I have my first newspaper advertisement for my first (and most thoroughly edited) work, "Solitude".
First Newspaper Ad for Solitude
First Newspaper Ad for Solitude


No comments:

Post a Comment